GP Design built this penlight with the users in mind. The PR57 is super lightweight and easy to control with just one hand. Twist and you can choose between three levels of brightness. It also has a strobe mode. When you have a 1,000-lumen flashlight, you can count on it to be incredibly bright. It can reach anywhere from 200 to 500 metres, thanks to its super-bright performance. This handy penlight has a clip design, making it convenient for you to take the tool anywhere, anytime.
- 3 brightness levels plus a strobe mode
- Easy one-handed twist focus
- Durable aircraft-grade aluminium with a hard-wearing anodized protective coating
- Polarity protection and PWM regulation for accurate light output
- Handy pocket clip and anti-roll
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion 18650|
|IP Rating||IPX-4 - Water Resistant|
|Lumen Output||1000 – 25 lm|
|Light Source||Cree XP-E2 LED|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Grit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.