Reliability When You Need It
This premium, next-generation jump starter, utilises ultra-capacitor technology and allows a vehicles flat battery (provided it still has more than 5 volts available) to charge the jump starters capacitors and then jump start another vehicle.
Simply connect the ultra-capacitor jump starter to a vehicle's battery and the jump starter will display the battery's existing voltage and health status and if necessary can then charge itself from the depleted vehicle battery (or if available from any other vehicles battery), once charged the Jump Starter is then able to supply a short burst of full power back into the vehicles electrical system, allowing for vehicle startup.
Suitable for petrol engines up to 5L V8 and Diesel up to 3L.
Multiple Ways to Charge
- USB charging port via the 5V input, such as USB mobile phones charger, computers, power banks
- The vehicles onboard 12v power outlet
- Another vehicle's battery via the jumper cables, or transfer the stored power from the charged onboard backup battery
- Capacitors require 45 seconds to charge when connected directly to the vehicle's battery, charging times vary depending on input type
- Always ready for use when you need it
- Capacitors can fully charge in 45 seconds
- Displays battery voltage and condition
- Accepts power input from multiple sources
- Rugged enough to be stored in a vehicle for many years and able to be quickly recharged on site
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Cycle Life||Approx 100,000 Cycles|
|Dimensions||250L x 120W x 50H|
|Carry Case Included||Yes|
REVIEWS 55 Stars out of 1 Reviews.
Ultra capacitor jump starterExcellent thanks