- Mains or battery powered
- Digital display of voltage, earth condition, joules and amps - mode and menu display
- Remote Ready turns unit on or off from the paddock (remote control sold separately)
- 13 Pulse speeds to select from 1.3 to 2.4 seconds
- Auto battery save function
- When battery voltage level drops, system changes output level to low and pulse rate to a maximum.
- Solar compatible, optional solar kits can be connected, to power, for remote areas
- 3 power levels to select low mid high power levels
- Intelligent adaptive control - boosts power level as required
- Extra large terminals, battery monitoring, set up menu, time clock
In the Package
- 1 x Thunderbird MB-5600R mains and battery energiser
- 1 x User manual
2 Year Manufacturers and 6 Month Lightning Strike Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Max Distance||Up to 350 km|
|Voltage No Load||9.0kV|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year Manufacturers and 6 Month Lightning Strike Warranty|
|Stored Joules||55.3 Joules|
|Voltage At 100 Ohms||8.4kV|
|Current Drain||1.8 - 6.6 A|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Grit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.