The Thunderbird rechargeable stock prodder is a versatile tool to assist in the movement of stock through yards, onto and off trucks, and other areas of stock control.
- Tough, flexible polycarbonate shaft
- Strong connection between shaft and body
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Powerful output
- Rechargeable – charge from 12V vehicle or mains, and no spare batteries required
- Approximately 1 hour of continuous use from a fully charged battery, more than enough to load a large stock vehicle
- Up to 4 hours operation based on 25% duty cycle
- Encapsulated electronics – protects against moisture and insects
In the Package
- Prodder unit with built-in battery
- 750mm shaft
- 12V charger
1 Year Warranty
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Battery||9.6V Ni-MH battery pack|
|Output (500Ω)||~500V peak pulses|
|Output (no Load)||~5kV|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Max. Operating Humidity||95% non-condensing|
|Charge Current||Up to 600mA pulses|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Grit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.