The tried and true Karaka Stock Whip - A synthetic stock whip designed for all weather conditions. The whip is so easy to use that men love them, ladies adore them, children want them, and stock respect them! The lead-loaded thong is 100% synthetic. This means when it gets dirty you can give it a quick wash and get right back to work. It works perfectly when wet. It won’t be easily damaged by new users. We have hand turned the timber handle so it suits all hand sizes with comfort and ease. So this lovely handle coupled with the synthetic lead-loaded twelve-plait thong ensures these stock whips crack every time with very little practice.
We have adapted the sizes so that you can use 4 - 5 ft whips in the stockyards or confined spaces. The 6 - 8 ft whips are ideal for use on horseback, paddock, and length work.
Use this whip in the stockade for alerting cattle to your intentions, or use a pair to awe a human audience with two-handed multiple cracking routines. This stock whip's six-foot thong is a machine-braided synthetic rope, loaded with lead shot. The loaded thong and poured lead in the handle make this whip easy to crack. Unlike nylon stock whips, these synthetic whips will not stretch. Synthetic whips are rough and ready partners to our leather whips. Get this whip wet with no worries, water cleans it. The eight-inch easy grip wrapped handle extends seventeen inches to the keeper that joins it to the thong. The seventeen-inch fall is long lasting, the five-inch crackers may be replaced if needed by our own crackers.
- Designed for all weather conditions
- No maintenance – it never needs dressing, unlike leather whips
- Lead-loaded fall (or thong) – it cracks every time!
- Lead-loaded New Zealand timber handle specially turned to suit all users
- Fully synthetic – so it can't rot
- Low maintenance – you can it wash it in a trough and get on with your work!
- Three-month guarantee – we stand by all our products and fully guarantee them for 3 months
- Colourful options – this whip comes in traditional black, or our new yellow-and-black "Wasp" design or the red-and-black design
- Made in New Zealand, Karaka produce practical synthetic stock-handling whips that are functional, great looking and economical. They have rigid handles that make them ideal for target, groundwork or on horseback (depending on fall)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Grit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.