The AOK 1/2” air impact wrench offers 700 ft/lb or 949 NM of maximum torque. It comes with an easy glide switch, so you can choose to go forward or reverse. AOK is under KC Tools and comes with multiple position power management. It is designed with less bulk, so expect the tool to be a lot lighter at just 1.8kg.
The sound pressure is a little higher at 95.8 DB but still not disturbing. This impact wrench is stronger and faster, with an 8,500 RPM speed. When you have fasteners that do not seem to budge no matter what you do, the AOK by KC Tools ½ inch drive air impact wrench will fix it for you.
- Strengthened and raised panel prevents the whole house from hitting the ground directly
- Side-to-side trigger enables one-handed operation and high work efficiency
- A.O.K. special anti-slip pattern enables secure grip
- 4 forward power settings - whichever power setting you use, you can change to full reverse by simply pressing the direction trigger
- Soft TPR component reduces palm pressure
|Overall Length||7.17" / 182mm|
|Tool Weight||4.14Lb / 1.8Kg|
|Min Int Hose||0|
|Square Drive||1/2" Dr|
|Air Inlet||1/4" NPT|
|Free Speed||8500 RPM|
|Working Torque||700Ft.Lb / 949Nm|
|Maximal Torque||700Ft.Lb / 949Nm|
|Suggested Air Pressure||90 psi|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Grit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.