The AOK range is designed and engineered for ease of use and superior longevity. Expertly designed and precisely machined from high-grade materials, these tools are suitable for both industry professionals and handypersons alike.
- Net Weight: 1.24Kg
- Mechanism: Twin Hammer
- Square Drive: 3/8”
- Free Speed: 13,500 RPM
- Working Torque: 400 ft-lb / 542Nm (in 5 seconds)
- Maximal Torque: 580 ft-lb / 786Nm
- Average Air Consumption: 5.9CFM @90PSI
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + Composite handle
- Strengthened and raised panel prevents housing hitting the ground directly
- Side-to side trigger provides one-handled operation and high work efficiency
- A.O.K. special anti-slip pattern provides secure grip
- 4 forward power settings - Whichever setting you use, you can change to full reverse power by simply pressing the direction trigger
- Soft TPR component reduces palm pressure, especially the hand web part
|Material||Aluminum Alloy + Composite Handle|
|Average Air Consumption||5.9CFM @90PSI|
|Working Torque||430ft/lb or 542nm (in 5 seconds)|
|Maximum Torque||580ft-lb / 786 Nm|
|Free Speed||13,500 RPM|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Grit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.