The EF-5A is a combination of two products in one. It works as a voltage tester for your electric fence, and it also functions as a fault locator. It is one of the best items you can own when it comes to electric fencing giving you all the answers to those head scratching situations.
The EF-5A has a large easy to read LCD making it easy to read. The display immediately shows you information about the voltage, amps, and the direction of the fault.
It is also lightweight, so you can comfortably hold it in your hand. It has an O-ring enclosure for robust, reliable waether proof protection.
Thunderbird really has made finding your electric fence faults a breeze.
This simple to use remote is super lightweight and fits comfortably in your pocket.
- Australian designed and made
- Cordless design (no wires needed) handheld
- Tough, O-ring sealed enclosure
- Up to 2-year battery life (automatically turns off)
- Large LCD Display Screen (displays volts, amps and direction of fault)
- SMD and microchip design provide ultimate performance and reliability
- Saves time taking your directly to your fence faults
In the Package
- 1 x Thunderbird EF-5A fault locator
- 1 x Mains earth lead
- 1 x Instruction manual
|Low Battery Indication
|"Lo Bat" is displayed. Replace Battery
|148 x 66 x 29mm
|9V Standard or Alkaline
|0 - 99 (amps)
|0 - 15 kV (kilovolts)
|Press button to turn on, auto off
|189g (including Battery)