The AOK range is designed and engineered for ease of use and superior longevity. Expertly designed and precisely machined from high-grade materials, these tools are suitable for both industry professionals and handypersons alike.
In the Package
- 55mm hex locknut socket designed for use on front wheel adjusting nuts found on Toyota EJ, LN and AN models
- 2-3/8" hex locknut socket works on 1984-92 Ford, Rangers and Bronco II with automatic locking hubs
- 2-1/2" hex locknut socket fits hex nut found on rear axies and various front axies application on light-duty trucks
- 2-1/2" rounded hex locknut socket. works on 1995-96 Ford F/150 trucks and full-sized Broncos with automatic locking hubs
- 2-3/4" rounded hex locknut socket. works on 3/4 and 1-ton Ford F-250 and F-350 trucks with automatic locking hubs
- 2-9/16" rounded hex locknut socket. works on 1900-1993 Dodge trucks with Dana 60 manual hubs
- 2-3/8" rounded hex locknut socket. work on 1990-newer Ford Bangers, Bronco IIs, and Explorers with automatic locking hubs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Grit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.