When looking for wheel bearing locknuts, choose AOK by KC Tools. This seven-piece set is made of CR-MO alloy steel, which means the locknut sockets are durable and designed for heavy use. With a lifetime warranty, you can be sure that the sockets will outperform similar products on the market.
This kit comes with its own handy storage case. You can use the locknuts with a ratchet or breaker bar. For your automotive repair needs, you will find the common sizes for cars. For example, the set contains a 55mm hex locknut socket, which you can use when adjusting the front wheel nuts found on various popular car models. Please note that this socket set is not intended to work with any impact tool.
In the Package
- 55mm hex locknut socket designed for use on front wheel adjusting nuts found on Toyota EJ, LN and AN models
- 2-3/8" hex locknut socket works on 1984-92 Ford, Rangers and Bronco II with automatic locking hubs
- 2-1/2" hex locknut socket fits hex nut found on rear axies and various front axies application on light-duty trucks
- 2-1/2" rounded hex locknut socket. works on 1995-96 Ford F/150 trucks and full-sized Broncos with automatic locking hubs
- 2-3/4" rounded hex locknut socket. works on 3/4 and 1-ton Ford F-250 and F-350 trucks with automatic locking hubs
- 2-9/16" rounded hex locknut socket. works on 1900-1993 Dodge trucks with Dana 60 manual hubs
- 2-3/8" rounded hex locknut socket. work on 1990-newer Ford Bangers, Bronco IIs, and Explorers with automatic locking hubs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Grit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.