Talon Wax Blocks can be used where there are signs of rodent activity, like along dark walls, rafters and In dark sheltered areas. Mice require several feeding locations not more than 3m apart. Rats require large quantities of bait placed in 1 or 2 locations, not more than 9m apart.
For effective control continue to bait until feeding ceases. Most rodent deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Suitable for commercial, industrial, public services, ag, domestic buildings
- Approx 20 grams per wax block
- One feed kills rats and mice
- Can be used in damp or dry situations
- Handy Tips
- Eliminate all alternative food sources
- Try not to touch the bait, as it deters rats and mice from consuming it
- Rats tend to remove Talon wax blocks, carefully pinning the blocks in place through the centre will prevent a single animal taking the block, allowing more rats to feed on the block
- Do not place wax blocks in the open
- Do not place wax blocks in locations accessible to children and pets
- Only one feed required to kill rodents within 14 days. If the activity continues then additional rodents are present
- In general, once poisoning has commenced, rodents will be attracted to the nearest available source of water ensuring sources of water inside the building are covered or removed will assist in ensuring rodent leave the building before dying
REVIEWS 55 Stars out of 5 Reviews. See More Reviews
Rat killerWorks well, this is our second tub
Talon wax blocksGreat product and impressed with the quick delivery to a rural location. We tried other products to help with mice problem but didn't work as effectively as the Talon wax blocks did.
Excellent BaitSuper effective - killed mice quickly. Neat and easy to put in cupboards. Due to colour can verify that mice have eaten bait as their droppings change to blue. Thanks!
Talon wax blocksI received exactly what I ordered on time and at a great price.
Talon Rat and Mouse blocksDelivered quickly and was the product as expected.